Culture, nature, adventure and more – during your holidays in Salzburg
Salzburger Land offers a wide range of recreational opportunities. In winter as well as summer, there are numerous opportunities to experience something new and see something interesting.
- The Salzkammergut, with its mountains and lakes, offers wonderful opportunities for hiking, mountain biking, surfing and sailing.
- A visit to the giant ice caves in Werfen is a truly unique experience. The world’s biggest ice cave impresses thousands of visitors every year.
- At Hellbrunn, the trick fountains are great fun for big and small, especially on hot summer days.
- At Hellbrunn Zoo, you will see many different animal species, both domestic and exotic, living in a practically natural habitat.
- Hohenwerfen Castle, with its weapons exhibition, castle tavern and Knights’ Shop, whisks you away to the world of the Middle Ages.
- At the Salzburg salt mine, you will learn first-hand about how salt used to be extracted. Especially spectacular: a raft ride across a subterranean salt lake.
Winter Holidays in Salzburg – skiing enjoyment on countless kilometers of pistes
Gasthof Bräuwirth is also a popular destination for visitors in winter. Salzburg City is close by, while the ski areas are not at all far away. The Salzburger Sportwelt Amadé is an alliance comprising five ski areas and 865 kilometers of pistes. And you get to experience all of that on a single ski pass!
Salzburg is always worth the trip, winter and summer – and the Bräuwirth Team looks forward to seeing you here!
book now contact us