Important information about your stay at the Hotel & Gasthof Bräuwirth
Important information about getting here, booking and more
What time can you arrive? How can you book your stay and can you bring your dog on your holiday in Salzburg? Find out everything you need to know before you arrive at the Hotel & Gasthof Bräuwirth in Bergheim near Salzburg here.
Important information for planning your stay
- The hotel reception is at your disposal as follow from Monday to Saturday from 7:00 to 22:00 & Sunday from 7:00 to 13:00
Your room is ready on arrival day at 15:00 clock and is available on departure day until 11:00 clock.
If you arrive early, you are welcome to leave your luggage at reception.
- Should you arrive from Monday to Saturday after 22:00 or on Sunday after 13:00, we kindly ask you to contact the reception by e-mail in advance so that we can inform you of the access code for the hotel entrance/key safe!
If you do not inform us in advance, we unfortunately cannot guarantee a late check-in!
Reporting obligation in Austria - Guests must immediately, but in any case, within 24 hours of arrival at the establishment to register. The data must be filled in clearly, completely, and easy to read in block letters!
- The Hotel & Gasthof Bräuwirth in Bergheim near Salzburg accepts all credit cards except Diners Club.
- Bookings secured by your card will be held for you for the entire
day of arrival.
- Gladly, the invoice can be issued to any desired billing or corporate address, but the stay itself is to be paid by the guests at check-out on site!
- 2x nights minimum stay
- during the high season in July and in August
- on national holidays/extended weekends an during the Advent season
Booking with your credit card
- To confirm your reservation and booking details, the hotel will require your credit card details (type and number) and expiry date. This information can be supplied over the telephone.
- Please provide your credit card details within three days of completing your booking. Your booking will only be confirmed once this step is complete! (For legal reasons, your credit card details may not be stored and will only be used to secure your booking.)
- If you do not have a credit card (Mastercard, VISA or American Express), you can pay a deposit instead. Please contact our reception using the enquiry form or give us a call on +43 662 452163-0. to receive information about the process ad to receive a pro-forma invoice
- The Hotel & Gasthof Bräuwirth wishes to advise that a Debit Mastercard (previously known as a Maestro/ATM card) is not a credit card!
Holiday with your dog in Bergheim
The Hotel & Gasthof Bräuwirth welcomes dogs! Your hosts are well aware that your four-legged companion is not just man's best friend, they are actually part of the family. What's more, Diego, the dog here at the Hotel & Gasthof Bräuwirth in Bergheim, is always happy to make new four-legged friends.
Here is some important information to help our human and canine guests get along and ensure that everyone can enjoy a relaxing holiday:
- Please be sure to notify us at time of making an enquiry/booking if you are planning to bring your dog with you. We are only able to accept a certain number of dogs at one time and just only 1 dog per room is allowed.
- We kindly ask you to leash your dogs inside the hotel in order to make all guest, dog lovers and non-dog owners feel comfortabel in our house.
- Please note that your four-legged companion is only permitted in the à-la-carte restaurant and may not come with you to breakfast.
- The idyllic alfresco dining area is the perfect place for the whole family to gather – including the dog.
In consideration of the guests who will come after you, please do not permit your dog to sit on chairs or benches.
- Your room will not be cleaned if you leave your dog alone in the room.
- We kindly ask you not to take your dog into the bed. Please keep in mind that the next guest who sleep in this bed may not exactly love dogs or might even be allergic. Please make sure, that your little friends behaves - the room has to be kept clean and undamaged.
- Additional charge for a dog in your room: € 8,00 per dog/day (food not included)
- We reserve the right to charge for any damages and additional cleaning costs.
- The nearby Fischach loop walk in Bergheim is a must when it's time for walkies. It's the perfect choice to recharge and explore nature, and that's no small part of the reason why it's our chief receptionist Diego's favourite trail.
- You will find 11 well-marked and dog-friendly paths near the hotel, for anything from a gentle stroll to a brisk hike. Your hotel is also an excellent base from which to head out on a range of other expeditions into the city or the wider Salzburg region.
Would you like to spend unforgettable days in a quiet location near Salzburg, relaxing in a pleasant, comfortable atmosphere? Then send us your obligation-free enquiry for a room at your Hotel & Gasthof Bräuwirth in Bergheim!