Spend an unforgettable vacation in SalzburgCheck out the bus timetable
Whether you plan on visiting the city for a weekend or longer – in Salzburg, you are guaranteed never to be bored. Salzburg is a paradise for culture lovers. But if shopping is more “your thing”, you will be every bit as pleased.
- Undoubtedly Salzburg’s most famous shopping street is the Getreidegasse. A stroll along this lively lane is a special experience for all visitors.
- Salzburg is inseparably intertwined with the name of Mozart. A visit to Mozart’s Birthplace and the Mozart Residence is an absolute must, and not just for lovers of classical music.
- Hohensalzburg Fortress is an emblem of Salzburg, visible from far away. The castle is one of the most visited tourist attractions in Austria.
- Magnificent Salzburg Cathedral is an amazing attraction, inside and out. During Salzburg Festival, the cathedral square is also the traditional site for performances of “Everyman”.
- Mirabell Palace is likewise a can’t-miss part of any Salzburg visit, as are Mirabell Gardens with Rose Garden, Dwarf Garden and even a maze.
Shopping Experiences in Salzburg
The Getreidegasse isn’t just a sight in its own right. It is also the premier address for shopping in Salzburg. Discover an incomparable shopping experience in a very special setting. Many famous shops and labels can be found at the Europark mall in Salzburg, at the Salzburg Airport Center, and at the Factory Outlet Center.
Enjoy your vacation in Salzburg. We, here at Gasthof Bräuwirth, look forward to being your hosts.Book now or send us an enquiry!